Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Carver Excitement!

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author United States of America
Ramsport47
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 310 Santego

Carver Excitement!

Postby Ramsport47 » November 19th, 2013, 8:27 am

I just read in one of our industry news outlets, that Carver is launching a 37 Coupe by end of 2013! I am really excited to read this as I think they should have never retired the Montego (and Santego) boat models...but enhanced and redesigned accordingly. I have no idea how it looks, but am VERY excited to read this news. I had an inkling about this coming when I talked to one of the factory reps about express boats, and he said..."you never know what might happen" :clap:
Kenny
1998 Carver 310 Santego
T-Merc 350 Mag MPI (300hp)
Port: Cedar Point Marina, Sandusky, Ohio

United States of America
AaHubb
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: '99 404 CPMY
my twin diesel pusher

Re: Carver Excitement!

Postby AaHubb » November 19th, 2013, 8:20 pm

Up until I came across the deal on my 404cpmy I was very much in the market for a Santego. I will be very interested to see what Carver comes out with.
'99 404 CPMY
SeaDragon

whitehouse
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver Montego 3257

Postby whitehouse » November 19th, 2013, 8:23 pm

Great news! Cant wait to see it....

dirtdoc1
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2013 Carver C34

Postby dirtdoc1 » January 11th, 2014, 8:30 pm

Ramsport47 wrote:I just read in one of our industry news outlets, that Carver is launching a 37 Coupe by end of 2013! I am really excited to read this as I think they should have never retired the Montego (and Santego) boat models...but enhanced and redesigned accordingly. I have no idea how it looks, but am VERY excited to read this news. I had an inkling about this coming when I talked to one of the factory reps about express boats, and he said..."you never know what might happen" :clap:

Hi Ramsport,

The C37 looks awesome as do the rest of the C series. I really like where Carver is going.

Cheers!

Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

United States of America
CYO Admin
CYO Administrator
CYO Administrator

Postby CYO Admin » January 12th, 2014, 9:58 am

That looks like a Pod or I/O in the picture

dirtdoc1
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2013 Carver C34

Postby dirtdoc1 » January 12th, 2014, 10:33 pm

CYO Admin wrote:That looks like a Pod or I/O in the picture

It sure does - good eye! I wouldn't buy it with an I/O. It's a beautiful boat but no thanks. Bin there done that, don't want to do it again. I/O :banghead:

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”