Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Eisenglass

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author United States of America
Artswarlock
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2001 Carver 404 CPMY

Eisenglass

Postby Artswarlock » June 12th, 2018, 9:42 am

I recently bought a 2001 404 CPMY and it does not have an enclosure. I tried Great Lakes Tops and they never made canvas for Carver. Wondering if someone knew who Carver used to make their tops and enclosures or did they do it in house? Or does anyone have one for sale? Thanks Art

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Eisenglass

Postby bud37 » June 12th, 2018, 10:09 am

On our 01, the original bimini top has a label the says Prestige......my guess is you won't find any OEM out there, custom made will be where to go........

Actually would be great if you could just order an exact replacement...I would be interested in that.... :beergood:
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

United States of America
rjr
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: 440 MY

Postby rjr » June 24th, 2018, 10:20 pm

Art: Prestige was name used for Carvers in-house eisenglass/canvas products. As bud said you'll have to go to local.

Topic author United States of America
Artswarlock
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2001 Carver 404 CPMY

Postby Artswarlock » June 29th, 2018, 10:30 pm

Thanks just thought I would try the easy way first.

United States of America
Samuel
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby Samuel » July 5th, 2018, 3:42 pm

This should help, my local canvas guy did my boat. https://carveryachts.blob.core.windows. ... ual_01.pdf

United States of America
Cooler
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver 330 Mariner
Twin 350XL Crusaders
Home port: Menominee, MI

Postby Cooler » November 9th, 2018, 11:49 am

Hello Artswarlock. Boating season is behind us, so I am just now catching up in the forum. Sorry for the late response, but if you have not solved your search for an enclosure, here is a suggestion. The enclosure on my Mariner was built by Custom Transformations. Phone is 262-224-5240. Listed on tag of aft curtain. Fits great on my boat, almost too tight, but better than loose. Not sure where you are, but I would have another recommendation if you are in my area, Green Bay, WI. There is a gal that does this work, but she custom fits all her projects. My top has Strataglass and I really like it. God luck.

Cooler By The Lake

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”