Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

under cupboard coffee maker for 396 carver

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Canada
Midnightsun
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: The Midnight Sun
2007 41CMY
Volvo D6-370's

Re: under cupboard coffee maker for 396 carver

Postby Midnightsun » October 17th, 2020, 9:46 am

On my boat a Nespresso unit fits nicely along with the frother in the space after the B&D was removed. Simply slide them out, make coffee and then slide them back in. There is a dual receptacle located conveniently just in front of the coffee machine where we can plug both units in.

Cheers, Hans
2007 Carver 41 CMY
Twin Volvo D6-370's
Montreal, Canada
Midnight Sun I Photos

United States of America
Jen90
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1990 carver 2357 montego

Re: under cupboard coffee maker for 396 carver

Postby Jen90 » April 18th, 2021, 11:06 pm

This thing is awesome and very portable. Fits in my lunch box for work as I work for the Railroad. Brews quick and makes good hot coffee. Nothing like a cold night on a engine brewing and smelling fresh coffee. Also brewing your coffee when away from home terminal is perfect. I buy coffee beans and grind them up and jar it before every trip for the best coffee. I use #1 filters with mine for easy and quick clean up. The only downfall is the cup it comes with. Its cheap and not good at all. I ended up using a 14 ounce Yeti instead of the 14 ounce cheap cup it comes with. Ive used it several times while at work and havent had any issues at all. I highly recommend this to anybody that needs a portable coffee maker. Just upgrade your cup if you want your coffee to stay hot. The cup it comes with works! its not horrible just cheap. Good luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”