Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

370 Voyager anchor fit

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author Canada
LaBomba
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1997 Carver 370 Voyager

370 Voyager anchor fit

Postby LaBomba » January 27th, 2020, 7:37 am

The Bruce 12 kg anchor our 370 came with is too small and the fit is bad as well as the flukes hit the underside of the pulpit on retrieval. So I would like to upgrade to a new age anchor with a flatter profile. The 2 I have considered are the Manson Boss 45 lb and the Rocna Vulcan 44 lb. I was told by another 370 owner that he has a Boss 45 and the shank was too thick and required pulpit mods to accommodate. Leaving the Vulcan, so has anyone installed a 20 kg, 44 lb Vulcan on a Voyager 370?? I can get boat show prices today but the boat is under snow so I can’t try the template Rocna provides. Thanks
Allan

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”