Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2000 350 Mariner questions

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author United States of America
anthonyh75
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 350 Mariner
1987 Marinette Sedan

2000 350 Mariner questions

Postby anthonyh75 » July 4th, 2021, 4:19 am

Hi. I am new to carver and the Mariner. I have a contract on a 2000 350. The boat seems to be in decent condition for its age. It has the 5.7 Crusader engine option. Are the 300hp crusaders enough on this boat? Any idea of what my cruise speed and fuel burn should be? How do these boats handle rough water? I am not taking it off shore but will use it on the Chesapeake bay and Potomac river. Anything specific to look for when doing my sea trial or during the survey? Thanks for any advice.

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”