Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Carver Documentation file list

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author Netherlands
Phrancus
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: Sold: Carver 26 Command Bridge / 280 sedan 1992.

Re: Carver Documentation file list

Postby Phrancus » May 4th, 2022, 3:01 am

Three notes:

1. next week I'm back with access to the files.

2. as stated earlier in this thread, I keep the right to prioritize who gets 'served' first. It's a hobby, the files are not high quality digitally produced PDF files, it's a bit of a mix of scanned type written papers and most of them are helpful to provide circumstantial information, Carver never built the boats with these in hand, they are not building manuals.

3. At the same time, everyone is free to use a form to do a request. I've had PM's with a list of 10 files or more from all over the posted list for me to collect and upload. In itself not a problem but if that request contains no more that 'I really need this' from a new member with zero posts than I help others first.

so for good order here's my checklist:
existing active member: good points
existing active member in trouble: max points
new member but introduced and active: points
new member, few posts but explains the who and the why: more points
need I continue?

got the files? If they helped, did you get your boat or problem solved, or even a simple confirmation of receipt: that's what I appreciate from fellow Carver forum users.

Sounds negative perhaps, but that is not why I write this. I've had really kind PM's and great replies. I hope to see those new or upgrading boaters on this forum soon. It's the people here who keep the forum alive so post your projects, issues, expereinces and so on!
Share your Carver experiences, share marine life. Donate when you can but post what your Carver adds to your life too!

United States of America
tonyiiiafl
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1994 Carver 39 Cockpit Motor Yacht

Postby tonyiiiafl » May 26th, 2022, 7:25 pm

Good day.

Could I get a copy of the manual for 1994 and 1995 390 CPMY? I am trying to ascertain the difference between the 1994 and 1995. Thank you

United States of America
fly2001cirrus
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1987 Carver Santiago restoration project

Postby fly2001cirrus » May 31st, 2022, 10:01 am

Phrancus,
Awesome list and thank you for scraping all the files you could off the now defunct Carver website. Short of what is listed here, there is darn little on the internet in the way of documentation on these so thank you. I downloaded an owners manual off of ManualZZ but looks as if it is for a 23 foot version so not exactly applicable. If you have time and could send the following three documents from your list, it would be appreciated. No hurry as I don't take possession of the boat till mid-June but would be great to have these as reference if you are amenable. I believe the boat I am getting is a Santego 2757 Double Cabin with twin Mercuiser stern drives.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can be.

27-santego_87.pdf,Carver Brochures and specs
2767-carver_87.pdf,Carver Owners guides
2757-carver_87.pdf,Carver Owners guides
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

United States of America
tonyiiiafl
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1994 Carver 39 Cockpit Motor Yacht

Postby tonyiiiafl » May 31st, 2022, 11:13 am

THANK YOU!

Topic author Netherlands
Phrancus
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter

Postby Phrancus » May 31st, 2022, 2:41 pm

Tony you're welcome

Fly, here you go: https://we.tl/t-RZrCkfdZfO

All: please send a PM as I don't check this thread often.

Also to all: it helps me greatly if you copy/paste the file line completely from the list. It saves me going through directories finding your file.

So instead of 'my '87 Carver Santego' please like this:

Cheers and happy boating!
Share your Carver experiences, share marine life. Donate when you can but post what your Carver adds to your life too!

Canada
Justright
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: New owner of 1984 Riviera 2807, purchased October 2021. Pre-purchase survey found the boat to be very solid structurally and mechanically. The electronics were expensive when new (1994) but are now dated. The original instruments work, except for the engine synchronizer. The twin Pleasurecraft Marine 351W Ford engines and Velvet Drives are in top shape. The boat is in storage for the winter. In Spring 2022, I will update the electronics, install a larger swim platform and begin making cosmetic improvements, such as refinishing all the teak brightwork, and I might replace the analog gauges, etc. Now we have the winter to decide on a name! She will be moored at Bayview marine in Portland, ON.

Postby Justright » June 5th, 2022, 7:09 pm

Phrancus wrote:Source of the post Three notes:

1. next week I'm back with access to the files.

2. as stated earlier in this thread, I keep the right to prioritize who gets 'served' first. It's a hobby, the files are not high quality digitally produced PDF files, it's a bit of a mix of scanned type written papers and most of them are helpful to provide circumstantial information, Carver never built the boats with these in hand, they are not building manuals.

3. At the same time, everyone is free to use a form to do a request. I've had PM's with a list of 10 files or more from all over the posted list for me to collect and upload. In itself not a problem but if that request contains no more that 'I really need this' from a new member with zero posts than I help others first.

so for good order here's my checklist:
existing active member: good points
existing active member in trouble: max points
new member but introduced and active: points
new member, few posts but explains the who and the why: more points
need I continue?

got the files? If they helped, did you get your boat or problem solved, or even a simple confirmation of receipt: that's what I appreciate from fellow Carver forum users.

Sounds negative perhaps, but that is not why I write this. I've had really kind PM's and great replies. I hope to see those new or upgrading boaters on this forum soon. It's the people here who keep the forum alive so post your projects, issues, expereinces and so on!

This is an invaluable resource! I'm new having bought my '94 2807 last fall, but it needs a fair amount of sorting out. I'm trying to restore the instrument panel wiring using a 3207 manual but it's not much help. Having the right documents would be very much appreciated!

In the meantime, I installed a 3' swim platform fabricated from aluminum and it's perfect. I posted photos before installation but will add one of it installed.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Chris

Topic author Netherlands
Phrancus
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter

Postby Phrancus » June 6th, 2022, 2:58 am

Chris, please start a project thread, it's great to follow such developments. Mine is from 1992 and I'm looking at a wiring mess as well.

for the documentation please send me a PM with what you want as such:
So instead of 'my '87 Carver Santego' please like this:

@All: I just deleted 8 mails that were still in my outbox to 0 posts, single visit dates people who asked for documentation on certain vessels.

Therefore: as of now I will look up and send docs only for members with some posts that show a serious interest.

That said: I'm glad to see that people are helped with the materials we 'salvaged' and I would like to set up something to collect more from the members here. Not sure yet how technically.

United States of America
ScottPDX
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver 325 Aft Cabin with twin 5.7/350 CID Crusaders

Postby ScottPDX » June 8th, 2022, 3:03 pm

I bought a factory parts manual for my 1995 Carver 325 Aft Cabin (2808) on e-bay. Apparently this forum doesn't like .pdf file extensions, but you can download it here if it accepts html links: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aryd6gmqdLHCjKgkJpa ... Q?e=QnGatD

Topic author Netherlands
Phrancus
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter

Postby Phrancus » June 8th, 2022, 4:16 pm

Very kind of you to share this document! I will add it to the archive.

93 95 96 97 are in our list but nevertheless: sometimes files are incomplete so any addition will help to complete as much as we can.

If you'd like the other years please let me know.

United States of America
TKLee
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2004 360 Super Sport

Postby TKLee » June 10th, 2022, 3:58 am

Hello, new owner of 2004 360 super sport. Would love documents when you have time. Thanks

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”