Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Opinions on 2003 410 Sport Sedan

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author United States of America
V12diablo
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 2001 Carver 356 Aft Cabin

Opinions on 2003 410 Sport Sedan

Postby V12diablo » April 5th, 2022, 8:34 pm

I’m looking at purchasing a 2003 410 SS. I haven’t found a lot of info online regarding these models. Is there any issues I should look for, or is this a model to stay away from? I’m hoping to go look at it this weekend.

Jason

United States of America
toddgosh
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2002 Carver 410 Sport Sedan

Re: Opinions on 2003 410 Sport Sedan

Postby toddgosh » April 6th, 2022, 6:21 pm

I have a 2002 410 Sport Sedan that I've had for almost 2 years and I've been pretty happy with it...engines and gen have been good.. I replaced the 3 of the 4 a/c units and the refrigerator, which would be any 20 yr old boat....might be worth trying to figure the cost of replacing if they are original a/c units and refrig....

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”