Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1986 3607 Aft Cabin Windows

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

United States of America
Turbosl2
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1989 32 carver aft cabin

Re: 1986 3607 Aft Cabin Windows

Postby Turbosl2 » July 7th, 2017, 9:35 am

km1125 wrote:Source of the post
Turbosl2 wrote:Source of the post
Luv'n Life wrote:I recently bought 3 of the complete windows from Defender for about $40 dollars less than from pompanette. I goes 3 new lenses from West Marine.

Does anyone know the part number for just the plastic hindged glass? Only the tabs on my plastic covers are broken and one the hindges

Thanks

You have to know which size you're dealing with. You can search for them on both the Defender and the Pompanette site. When I replaced a couple of mine years ago, I had to cut off an extra hinge tab that was on the new ones... mine only had 4, the new ones had 5.

Here is another site you could use to order them. Has a lot of detail and pictures on the sizes and different parts (like the seals): http://shop.sailboatowners.com/gray.php

Ok thank you, I will measure them. I have 4 tabs as well in my 89 32'

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”