Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Eurokera Princess glass top replacement for 2004 366 carver Motoryacht

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
skolmates
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2004 366 Carver Motor Yacht

Eurokera Princess glass top replacement for 2004 366 carver Motoryacht

Postby skolmates » September 19th, 2019, 12:50 pm

I am looking for a replacement glass top for The Eurokera Princess stove on my boat, a 2004 366 motoryacht, any ideas where to find this and best pricing?

Canada
Midnightsun
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: The Midnight Sun
2007 41CMY
Volvo D6-370's

Re: Eurokera Princess glass top replacement for 2004 366 carver Motoryacht

Postby Midnightsun » September 19th, 2019, 1:22 pm

Is this an oven/stovetop combo unit or simply a stovetop? i assume you broke the glass and want to replace? Cannot help you on this however I have seen some really neat installations where they inserted an induction stovetop into the existing conventional style glass top. May be worth considering since induction is so much better in every way.Mine was easy as I was able to locate a stovetop just a bit larger so enlarging the counter top hole to suit was all that was required, gotta love the induction.
Cheers, Hans
2007 Carver 41 CMY
Twin Volvo D6-370's
Montreal, Canada
Midnight Sun I Photos

Topic author United States of America
skolmates
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2004 366 Carver Motor Yacht

Postby skolmates » September 19th, 2019, 1:52 pm

Midnightsun wrote:Source of the post Is this an oven/stovetop combo unit or simply a stovetop? i assume you broke the glass and want to replace? Cannot help you on this however I have seen some really neat installations where they inserted an induction stovetop into the existing conventional style glass top. May be worth considering since induction is so much better in every way.Mine was easy as I was able to locate a stovetop just a bit larger so enlarging the counter top hole to suit was all that was required, gotta love the induction.

Correct, I just need to replace the glass as it broke- and since is 15 years old maybe it isn't even available? May I ask wht type of stovetop you got and pricing? Thanks again!

Canada
darrenlife
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: 2002 Carver 410 Sport Sedan

Postby darrenlife » September 19th, 2019, 3:18 pm

I replaced my original 3-burner cooktop with this: http://www.trueinduction.com/Triple-Burner.aspx

It's induction so super efficient and only needed to trim 1/4" off one edge

Canada
Midnightsun
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: The Midnight Sun
2007 41CMY
Volvo D6-370's

Postby Midnightsun » September 19th, 2019, 3:54 pm

I basically shopped Amazon until I found the closet dimensionally to fit my application. Yours will differ but this is what I bought. https://www.amazon.com/True-Induction-TI-2B-Counter-Cooktop/dp/B0087OWY5A/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2MEZVF6RJ0OPE&keywords=true+induction+cooktop&qid=1568922816&sprefix=true+induction+%2Caps%2C218&sr=8-5
Cheers, Hans
2007 Carver 41 CMY
Twin Volvo D6-370's
Montreal, Canada
Midnight Sun I Photos

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Postby Viper » September 20th, 2019, 11:57 am

Unless you find a retailer that might have some parts still in stock, you're out of luck as those were discontinued years ago. That division was bought by Whale years ago, then Attwood who stopped making them. Force 10 makes one that's a pretty close footprint to the Princess.

Canada
Preferred
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 455 Carver 1998

Postby Preferred » July 4th, 2021, 12:40 pm

I did it !! I shattered the glass of our Princess oven door! The stove is 1998 model 23 years old. Time to replace, I see some on this thread
Replaced with an induction top, we would then use our convection microwave as an oven. I have searched does anyone have any more input on manufacturers and models?

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”