Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Porthole Screen 2000 506MY

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
Phoneill
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 506

Porthole Screen 2000 506MY

Postby Phoneill » August 10th, 2015, 10:58 am

We need to replace the screens on several of our portholes. I checked with Defender.com and they need a manufacturer. The parts list only gives a Carver part number, no manufacturer. I tried to cross reference that number on google but was not successful. Can anyone help with more info?
Thanks.
Pam

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Re: Porthole Screen 2000 506MY

Postby Viper » August 10th, 2015, 6:43 pm

Did you try calling Carver or a dealer? They'd need your hull number.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”