Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Swim Platform

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
My Jurisdiction
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1981 3007 aft cabin

Swim Platform

Postby My Jurisdiction » November 28th, 2015, 8:31 pm

I have a 1982 Carver 3007 with a very different swim platform. I would like to know if this was ordered for the boat or if it was factory.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

United States of America
RGrew176
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 2022 Stingray 182 SC

Swim Platform

Postby RGrew176 » November 29th, 2015, 3:07 am

The swim platform looks very much like the one on my 1981 3007. What I don't have is what you have underneath your swim platform. Looks like a hull extention of some kind.

Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club

Topic author
My Jurisdiction
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1981 3007 aft cabin

Swim Platform

Postby My Jurisdiction » November 29th, 2015, 7:53 am

I haven't seen this on many other Carvers. My Father has a 3207, and he says it looks after market. I think it was factory.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”