Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Replacing Fuel tanks on Carver 355 Aft cabin 1977

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

United States of America
tomschauer
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 355
Suspicious Fishes !
2022 Kawasaki 310X

Re: Replacing Fuel tanks on Carver 355 Aft cabin 1977

Postby tomschauer » July 29th, 2016, 10:40 am

I have 1998 355. I know the aux tank was replaced when it was only a few years old. I believe the cost by the dealer back then was almost 4k ( I will look at the work order this weekend). They somehow pulled through the aft cabin.

Topic author
picaso
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1997 355 Carver Aft cabin

Re: Replacing Fuel tanks on Carver 355 Aft cabin 1977

Postby picaso » August 27th, 2016, 3:10 pm

Both tanks can be accessible by simply cutting the floor boards above fuel tanks and then removing from top with out touching the engines.
That's what I was told

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”