Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Aft deck dome light switch

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
Leones1957
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1986 Carver 4207

Aft deck dome light switch

Postby Leones1957 » October 23rd, 2016, 10:16 am

Hi, I recently purchased a 1986 Carver 4207. Several light bulbs at different locations do not power up. I found all of the switches. But there are a few that do not know.
I don't know which switch is used for the aft deck dome lights. And at the aft cabin as you come down to your right there are two switches, can anyone tell me what they are for?

United States of America
tonyiiiafl
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1994 Carver 39 Cockpit Motor Yacht

Re: Aft deck dome light switch

Postby tonyiiiafl » October 23rd, 2016, 3:50 pm

I have a 94 CPMY. The aft cabin switches in my vessel, one powers the overhead light, the other the foot lamps up the stairs. The aft deck dome light in my boat is in the right side rope locker as I go up the flybridge. Hidden quite well, I will add!

Wzdr02
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1988 Carver 4207 w/CAT 3208TA

Re: Aft deck dome light switch

Postby Wzdr02 » October 23rd, 2016, 9:55 pm

When facing fwd it is to the right of the wet bar. Two switches one for the dome lights over head and one for the wet bar

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”