Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New to the site and Carver

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
jonnymoe
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2005, 56 voyager

New to the site and Carver

Postby jonnymoe » September 15th, 2013, 8:49 pm

Hey all just sold my Meridian 408 and purchased a 2005 56 voyager. I am very active with DIY projects and found the Meridian forum to be very helpful and hoping this site will do the same especially given the systems given the systems on this boat seem over the top. First question is cleaning the AC filters. I found one filter under the stairs to the fly bridge, however it seems the only way to get the filter out is to pull off the stair. Found three strews under the stair but that did not seem to do the trick. Any advice would be great? The prior owner did not clean any of the air intake filters and going through the boat to start cleaning them up, this one has stumped me.
Jonnymoe
2005, 56 voyager

United States of America
CYO Admin
CYO Administrator
CYO Administrator

Re: New to the site and Carver

Postby CYO Admin » September 16th, 2013, 7:46 am

Welcome to CYO! We now have a couple of members that have moved from Meridian to Carver, as well as a few Voyager owners. I'm sure someone will chime in.

The Meridian forum is a great resource for Meridian owners, and this site will do the same for Carver owners!

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”