Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

450 Voyager door

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
mjmason1
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 1999 Carver Voyager 530

450 Voyager door

Postby mjmason1 » December 23rd, 2017, 2:11 pm

I am looking fir advice on lubricating the salon slider on my 2000 450 Voyager. It is a heavy door!

United States of America
Hart's Desire
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Re: 450 Voyager door

Postby Hart's Desire » December 23rd, 2017, 4:01 pm

Replace the rollers and the track. You can find them on line. Use finish screws to re attach the rails.

Canada
Agriman
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 350 Mariner Twin 454 Crusaders

Re: 450 Voyager door

Postby Agriman » December 24th, 2017, 12:22 pm

I use an aerosol can of silicone on the track of our sliding door on our 350 and it works great.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”