Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Flooring templates

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
dougiemn
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2001 Carver 396

Flooring templates

Postby dougiemn » January 15th, 2018, 5:31 am

I once saw an online site that had various flooring templates for boats, but I can't find it now.

We want to install simulated teak flooring on our 2001 396 this spring so does anyone know where I can get the cutting templates for this?

TIA

SKOL!

United States of America
MakinTime
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: Carver 3607 MakinTIme
Glastron MX175 MakinTimeToo

Re: Flooring templates

Postby MakinTime » January 15th, 2018, 5:50 pm

Not sure where to get the templates, but I saw SKOL! On your post I am in MN as well go Vikes!!! SKOL!!

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”