Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Aft Deck Carpeting

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
bmerryman
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2003 Carver 366 Motor Yacht Aft Cabin

Aft Deck Carpeting

Postby bmerryman » May 5th, 2018, 4:14 pm

Hello. Looking to see if anyone has had any luck on purchasing aft deck carpeting for a Carver 366 motor yacht with aft cabin? My boat has the snaps and the carpet guys want a template which I don't have. Any suggestions? Thanks much.

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Re: Aft Deck Carpeting

Postby Viper » May 5th, 2018, 4:26 pm

Welcome aboard.
Time to look for a different carpet guy! A GOOD carpet guy would come out and template the area himself to ensure a proper fit rather than rely on someone else's template.

United States of America
denpooch
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 2005 360 Mariner
Crusader 6.0 Captains Choice

Postby denpooch » May 5th, 2018, 4:29 pm

Hi There.
I think that many of us have found Carver to be very helpful. Your first stop should be to contact them and ask if they have the pattern available. It is certainly a possibility.
Good luck.

Canada
Lyndon670
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 506
Volvo TAMD74EDC

Postby Lyndon670 » May 5th, 2018, 6:33 pm

+1 with Viper. My carpet "gal" showed up, made a template, came back with a rough fit a couple of days later, then came back with a perfect fitting carpet a few days later.
Lyndon,
2000 Carver 506
FOXY JOE
Volvo 7.4TAMD
Queens Cove Marina
Georgian Bay, Ontario

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”