Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Malber P21 pump filter

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
Txcruiser
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2007 560 Voyager, Volvo D12

Malber P21 pump filter

Postby Txcruiser » December 15th, 2018, 4:46 pm

My pump filter no longer seals when I screw it in. Can't imagine finding a replacement sealing ring so I am looking to replace the filter . Malber USA is no longer in existence. Can anyone tell me where I can find Malber parts. I've looked on eBay , Applianceparts.com and everywhere on the internet.

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Malber P21 pump filter

Postby bud37 » December 15th, 2018, 5:03 pm

If you have an appliance repair near you, take the whole part to the parts guy and ask.....lots of times these parts are used by different makers, may get lucky, maybe retrofit....good luck man.
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Postby Viper » December 18th, 2018, 11:15 am

Try contacting a large RV place. They may have a lead on replacement parts. I deal with NTP-Stag. I don't think they sell directly to the public but they may be able to help with some information.

https://www.ntpstag.com/

Topic author United States of America
Txcruiser
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2007 560 Voyager, Volvo D12

Postby Txcruiser » December 18th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Thanks for these suggestions. I had an appliance guy on board and he said "good luck" in trying to find one. But I think I will take the suggestion and visit every shop I can find around, plus the RV stores as well. Thanks.

United States of America
Icango560
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2004 Carver Voyager 560, 675 Volvo’s.

Postby Icango560 » July 7th, 2021, 6:25 pm

Thanks, I need the door micro switch for my MALBER TD700 dryer and cant find o source. May have to fabricate something?

Netherlands
Phrancus
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: Sold: Carver 26 Command Bridge / 280 sedan 1992.

Postby Phrancus » July 8th, 2021, 1:29 am

3d printing may be a solution for you, ask around, there's always someone good at the computer part of design and who printed pretty much everything else in the house and key-ring-logos for the whole neighbourhood so who is looking for a challenge :)
Share your Carver experiences, share marine life. Donate when you can but post what your Carver adds to your life too!

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Postby km1125 » July 8th, 2021, 8:49 am

Icango560 wrote:Source of the post Thanks, I need the door micro switch for my MALBER TD700 dryer and cant find o source. May have to fabricate something?

If you need the switch itself, did you look really closely at the switch to see if there is any ID marks on it? Many of those smaller switches have the info cast right into the plastic. Small print, but readable, but it might require a magnifying glass (or take a pic in good lighting and zoom in).

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”