Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2001 mariner curtains and salon panels / cloth

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
Salmansaif
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

2001 mariner curtains and salon panels / cloth

Postby Salmansaif » December 25th, 2018, 11:34 pm

hi - does anyone know how to remove the side panels that are upholstered with patterned fabric so they can be re upholstered. I recently bought my boat and the patterns are outdates and dirty. I was able to remove some pieces but cant find any screws etc for the panels right above the seats on both sides.

Any pictures would be great as well
thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: 2001 mariner curtains and salon panels / cloth

Postby bud37 » December 26th, 2018, 4:12 pm

Welcome to the forum.......I will also be interested where the screws are if there are any. Judging by some other things we have removed they ( Carver ) were quite inventive as to the screw locations....someone will have changed out that trim I'm sure.
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

United States of America
AaHubb
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: '99 404 CPMY
my twin diesel pusher

Re: 2001 mariner curtains and salon panels / cloth

Postby AaHubb » December 27th, 2018, 10:16 am

Possibly Velcro strips at the top and simple locating pins at the bottom.
..Aaron
'99 404 CPMY
SeaDragon

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”