Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Weather strip for Salon Entry Door 2004 466 MY

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
wkeith
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 2004 Carver 466 Aft Cabin MY

Weather strip for Salon Entry Door 2004 466 MY

Postby wkeith » April 17th, 2020, 9:59 am

My weatherstrip is coming apart on the door edge. Any suggestions where I might find it.
Thanks,
Walter Keith
Very Bullish II
Nashville

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Weather strip for Salon Entry Door 2004 466 MY

Postby bud37 » April 17th, 2020, 10:55 am

I guess the stock answer .....try a call to Carver to see if they have the original part number then you could source an original profile perhaps. A lot of this weather strip product was made by Taylor Made .....they may even still have the profiles in stock, but you need an original part number....

Perhaps someone here has replaced theirs........good luck and stay safe.....
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Topic author United States of America
wkeith
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 2004 Carver 466 Aft Cabin MY

Re: Weather strip for Salon Entry Door 2004 466 MY

Postby wkeith » April 17th, 2020, 6:05 pm

Thanks, I will try that.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”