Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Seawolf 520

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author Canada
Playmore
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: Playmore is a 1989 Carver 4207 Aft Cabin

Seawolf 520

Postby Playmore » May 25th, 2020, 2:47 pm

Does anyone know the wiring diagram for a Seawolf 520. I have replaced the foot switch, and the motor is in good condition, but the motor doesn't run continually, suggesting something wrong with the solenoid or wiring system. I need to better understand the wiring on this unit.

Canada
Midnightsun
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: The Midnight Sun
2007 41CMY
Volvo D6-370's

Re: Seawolf 520

Postby Midnightsun » May 25th, 2020, 3:20 pm

Tis an old unit! This will not help but sure is handy. http://sailingdeusa.com/uploads/3/4/9/3 ... _doc_2.pdf

Some parts here. http://www.slspares.co.uk/parts.php?pro ... +Windlass+
Cheers, Hans
2007 Carver 41 CMY
Twin Volvo D6-370's
Montreal, Canada
Midnight Sun I Photos

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”