Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1998 Carver 350 Mariner port side window

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Canada
nordmannermarine
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: Carver 42 SS 2007

Re: 1998 Carver 350 Mariner port side window

Postby nordmannermarine » August 11th, 2021, 12:58 pm

Hi Ktent, did you get this issue resolved? I am dealing with a similar issue and was wondering what colour tint did they choose? Thank you

Canada
nordmannermarine
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: Carver 42 SS 2007

Re: 1998 Carver 350 Mariner port side window

Postby nordmannermarine » August 11th, 2021, 1:06 pm

ktrent wrote:Source of the post Hi all, I have a 1998 Carver 350 Mariner. The port side window is broken and needs to be replaced. Carver gave me the manufacture that was making the window for that model, Taylor Made Systems. They don't manufacture those windows anymore and gave me another manufacturer, Ocean Dynamics in Miami. Does anyone have any ideas where I can get a window?

Hi Ktrent
I have a similar situation and wanted to know if you were able to resolve this and what colour did you choose for the glass?
Thank you

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”