Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Refrigerator

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author Canada
PAULDOC
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: Riviera 28 1983 with twin Crusaders

Refrigerator

Postby PAULDOC » May 26th, 2021, 7:51 pm

Hi All anyone know how to remove the fridge on my 1983 2807? TIA

Canada
Hot4Darmat
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1985 Carver Riviera 2807

Re: Refrigerator

Postby Hot4Darmat » August 15th, 2021, 5:31 pm

Hi Pauldoc,

We have an '85 2807 and are facing the same issue. Fridge replacement is now a must. Not sure yet if we'll try to rebuild it or just jam something new in there. I'll post here as I learn about the extraction.

Thanks

Duncan

United States of America
Rob Turner
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1995 250 Express 7.4 liter engine Series 1 Bravo 3

Re: Refrigerator

Postby Rob Turner » September 7th, 2021, 9:45 pm

I used an Amish builder/refurbisher of camping fridges. His company name is JR Refrigeration in Shipshewana, IN.
He had mine removed, fixed, and back in operation in 1.5 hours.
Look him up on the internet. With that small of fridge it could be shipped to him.
He uses heavy duty parts.
Hope this helps.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”