Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New member with 2000 Carver 530 Sliding salon door

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author Canada
Bmack
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 530 Voyager
Cummins QSC 8.3

New member with 2000 Carver 530 Sliding salon door

Postby Bmack » July 1st, 2021, 8:42 pm

I am looking for information on how to adjust the Salon rear sliding glass door. The door is rolling freely, but strikes the center post between the two doors ver hard and loud. Is there a way to adjust this clearance? I did see on a Carver site that there are adjusters , A and B for the top and C and D for the bottom. There is no diagram showing adjuster location? Does anyone have any experience with this?

United States of America
thisDave
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2003 Carver 570
Twin Volvo D12 650

Re: New member with 2000 Carver 530 Sliding salon door

Postby thisDave » June 3rd, 2023, 6:15 pm

I’m running into this same issue. Did you find a solution?

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”