Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum
We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 1
- Joined: March 11th, 2021, 2:19 pm
- Vessel Info: 2005 41 CMY
Hoping that someone can help me with the following:
1. My left handle on the stairs coming up from the cockpit is loose. I can't see where to get at the area to try to tighten it. (Image attached)
2. The screen door at the back. I can't figure out how to remove it to replace the screen that has been broke. Just the mesh. It doesn't lift out like other screen doors.
Thank you in advance!
- CYO Supporter
- Posts: 1996
- Joined: March 27th, 2016, 2:27 pm
- Vessel Info: The Midnight Sun
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Has thanked: 185 times
- Been thanked: 728 times
Question 1, not a clue.
As for the screen door if I remember correctly it did not just lift out like they normally do. I remember removing the header but not exactly sure what I did. Just get into the overhead cover and once you remove the valance it should be straight forward.
2007 Carver 41 CMY
Twin Volvo D6-370's
Midnight Sun I Photos
- CYO Supporter
- Posts: 4711
- Joined: July 10th, 2015, 9:58 pm
- Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Has thanked: 311 times
- Been thanked: 1162 times
- Posts: 4723
- Joined: August 17th, 2015, 4:07 am
- Vessel Info: 1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin
- Location: Southgate, MI.
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 408 times
1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin
2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests