Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Bow railing

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
Butch
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1990 Carver Santigo 27 ft

Bow railing

Postby Butch » November 10th, 2021, 8:02 pm

Looking for a bow railing for a 1990 Carver Santigo. Anyone have one or know where I might get one mine got wrecked and all bent up?8106561295

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Re: Bow railing

Postby Viper » November 10th, 2021, 8:10 pm

Welcome aboard Butch. You should check out The Marine Connection in Fort Pierce. If they don't have anything you can work with, I'd look for a marine stainless fabricator. We have one in our area and they'll come out, take measurements, fabricate and come back to install. They also do on site repairs. There's gotta be someone similar in FL.

Topic author United States of America
Butch
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1990 Carver Santigo 27 ft

Re: Bow railing

Postby Butch » November 11th, 2021, 7:22 pm

Thank you I will get a hold of Fort Pierce and we do have fabricators down here we are in the keys disease they don’t wanna do anything here. Thank you

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”