Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

De-Scaling Heat Exchangers

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author Canada
vineyardgray
Captain
Captain

Re: De-Scaling Heat Exchangers

Postby vineyardgray » April 6th, 2022, 11:27 am

I have not found a good source for Barnacle Buster in Canada - I'm afraid it isn't available here.

Truth be told I haven't contacted them directly so maybe they'd ship it but I try to support my local small business chandleries where I can.
M/V Gilded Splinter
1988 Carver
3867 Santego
PCYC

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”