Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Where to get Onan generator impeller?

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
KyleR
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: MV Verity
2002 Carver 396
Twin Cummins 6BTA 370HP

Where to get Onan generator impeller?

Postby KyleR » September 7th, 2022, 2:54 pm

I have an Onan 10kw generator, model MDKWB, series E, and am trying to find a raw water impeller.

Based on a manual I found online it looks like the impeller part number is 132-0310, but I am not 100% sure of that. In addition, when I search for that part number I get almost no results. In fact the only place I see coming up is from an ebay store where the impeller is being shipped from China. :-(

If anyone has the same generator, can you confirm the part number for the impeller and also provide any suggestions on where to purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Kyle
MV Verity
2002 Carver 396
Twin Cummins 6BTA 370HP

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Where to get Onan generator impeller?

Postby bud37 » September 7th, 2022, 6:43 pm

Have you checked the Cummins Onan website/supplier for original parts?
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Topic author United States of America
KyleR
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: MV Verity
2002 Carver 396
Twin Cummins 6BTA 370HP

Re: Where to get Onan generator impeller?

Postby KyleR » September 7th, 2022, 7:29 pm

Yes - but I don't think this is even remotely a legitimate price.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MV Verity
2002 Carver 396
Twin Cummins 6BTA 370HP

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”