Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Trim molding/screw cover

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
KyleR
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: MV Verity
2002 Carver 396
Twin Cummins 6BTA 370HP

Re: Trim molding/screw cover

Postby KyleR » March 1st, 2024, 10:14 pm

The sample pack came with a separate sheet with all the options and ordering info - they don't sell the actual trim through Amazon if I remember correctly. I'll dig through my emails and see if I can find any correspondence and get back.
MV Verity
2002 Carver 396
Twin Cummins 6BTA 370HP

Topic author United States of America
KyleR
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: MV Verity
2002 Carver 396
Twin Cummins 6BTA 370HP

Re: Trim molding/screw cover

Postby KyleR » March 5th, 2024, 8:07 pm

Sorry for the delay - it's been a crazy week! Anyway, here's the link to the ebay store where I bought them:

https://www.ebay.com/str/babettes?mkcid ... media=COPY

Hope it helps!
MV Verity
2002 Carver 396
Twin Cummins 6BTA 370HP

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”