Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1998 Crusader 350 XLi - RPM Fall-off until it dies after 45 minutes

GAS engine, transmission and generator repair and maintenance discussion forum.

United States of America
g36
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1997 Carver 405

Re: 1998 Crusader 350 XLi - RPM Fall-off until it dies after 45 minutes

Postby g36 » June 4th, 2021, 11:42 pm

The oberg round ufo filter/ screen is the 1st filter the fuel from the tank will come to. It is a 28 micron filter if I remember. it will be mounted low , the next in line which is on my xli's, a racor water separator like this a 10 micron...https://marinepartssource.com/fuel-filt ... uFEALw_wcB. The one at the throttle body is the metal cannister I referenced earlier also a 10 micron filter
1997 Carver 405
Crusader xli
The Black Pearl
Soddy Daisy Tn.

United States of America
Capn Crunch
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver Santego 310
Crusader 350XL injected, Hurth Inboard
Location: On the Mighty Columbia River in the Pacific Northwest

Re: 1998 Crusader 350 XLi - RPM Fall-off until it dies after 45 minutes

Postby Capn Crunch » August 2nd, 2021, 12:19 pm

Hi all, I found this thread searching for a fuel pump part # - I have 1995 TB350 XLi engines, can't seem to find any part #'s specifically for Crusader, anyone out there have a good #?

Specifics are 1995 Santego 310, TB350Xli modeled engine, serial # 95059. What I thought was the correct part # turns out to have an extra exit port (vapor return) that my current fuel pump doesn't have. (Crusader #23234)... my pump looks more like Sierra 18-7330, but I have no idea if the psi is correct as that part is listed for volvo penta if Im not mistaken.

Return to “Gas Engines/Transmissions”