Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Crusader Hoses

GAS engine, transmission and generator repair and maintenance discussion forum.

Topic author United States of America
Helmsman
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: Temporarily Boatless

Crusader Hoses

Postby Helmsman » May 3rd, 2022, 11:23 am

I posted some hoses I bought new in 2020 for a Crusader engine. I sold my Carver in 2020 and they have been sitting in conditioned space. I plan to list them on EBay soon but thought I would put an ad here in the boat parts section first. There is also a thermostat, a Kohler 7.3 oil filter and impeller.

Here is the ad viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6803

I only post this here in the engine section to give this community first shot at them if anyone needs them prior to posting on EBay. Like me, most probably don’t go to the ads section unless they are looking for something.

If this violates the rules, then mods are welcome to delete it.

Return to “Gas Engines/Transmissions”