Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

CARVER C37

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author United States of America
Ramsport47
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 310 Santego

Re: CARVER C37

Postby Ramsport47 » January 11th, 2014, 9:52 am

I like that A LOT!!!
Kenny
1998 Carver 310 Santego
T-Merc 350 Mag MPI (300hp)
Port: Cedar Point Marina, Sandusky, Ohio

RJENDRO
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby RJENDRO » January 27th, 2014, 9:29 am

The Carver C37 Coupe is the latest result of art, craftsmanship and technology. Designed completely by our in-house team in Wisconsin. The new breed of Carver Yachts stand at the forefront of design while appreciating the rich history of the Carver brand.
Form following function in an efficient and elegant attire. Performance with ease and fluidity of design.

See her debut at the 2014 Miami International Boat Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYQmeZlfDyA

Topic author United States of America
Ramsport47
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 310 Santego

Postby Ramsport47 » January 27th, 2014, 12:22 pm

Thank you for the video! This boat makes me wish that we were still a Carver Yacht dealer! I see good things from their new product and wish the company well.
Kenny
1998 Carver 310 Santego
T-Merc 350 Mag MPI (300hp)
Port: Cedar Point Marina, Sandusky, Ohio

dirtdoc1
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2013 Carver C34

Postby dirtdoc1 » February 7th, 2014, 3:35 am

Hey Jiacombe,

I see that you are a C40 owner, congratulations, awesome yacht! I wish I had the extra $150k. I bought the C34 and am still waiting to take possession. You definitely get a lot of boat for the money but I was a little disappointed with the quality of the cabinets. The veneer is beautiful but when you open a drawer the quality of the joinery was, well, surprising? No, I think disappointing is more accurate. I guess I shouldn't complain since a comparable size yacht would start at over $500k instead of under $400, actually closer to $300k. I think the C40 looks even better than the C34. The flybridge looks more level from the side. Beautiful boat, again congratulations!

Where are you located?

Enjoy!

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”