Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Carver 350/355 aft cabin

List your Carver Yacht for sale here. All listings are free for active form members! ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified boat ads are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your vessel. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

United States of America
mjk1040
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1998 355 AC/MY "Deja Vu"

Re: Carver 350/355 aft cabin

Postby mjk1040 » March 4th, 2018, 3:28 pm

DaveC; There's a 2001 356 for sale here in Union Springs, NY @ Frontenac Harbor. Google the marina its listed on their site.
Mike :down:
I'd Rather Be Boating!
1989 Sea Ray Seville
1986 Carver Mariner 32'
1990's Thompson 22' Cuddy Cabin
1990's 4Winns 245 Vista Cruiser
1980's Thompson 19' Open Bow

Topic author United States of America
carvermdo
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: Ultimately, found my dream '94 Carver 350 aft cabin near Mackinaw Island, Michigan in early 2018 to her new home port on Catawba, Island, Lake Erie, Ohio via Lake Huron (325 mile voyage). A wonderful first season! Looking forward to many more!

Postby carvermdo » April 11th, 2018, 2:01 pm

Very pleased to report that the long search is over and I have located and purchased a 1994 Carver 350 ACMY in U P Michigan! Planning to make the 325 mile journey from Lake Huron to her new home port on Lake Erie,Catawba Island, OH. in mid-late May. As a new captain, looking forward to the much needed "hands on" experience from that excursion with the assistance and guidance of one seasoned Captain & one licensed Captain. Hoping to experience the first day of the boater's best two days for a long,long time! Thanks for your earlier comments! Will be in touch!!! Carvermdo
:pirate: Spirit III, Captain Michael

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Postby Viper » April 11th, 2018, 2:13 pm

Congrats. I'd recommend changing all fluids, filters and impellers unless you have a record showing they have been done recently. Always good to check things like belts and hoses too, and carry spare maintence items for such a trip; impellers, oil, filters, belts, Rescue tape, spark plugs, dist cap, rotor, etc.

Good luck, let us know how the trip goes, and there's nothing better than a story with pictures attached ;-)

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Postby km1125 » April 11th, 2018, 4:06 pm

Glad it worked out for you. I'm a bit surprised that I never got a response to the PM to help you (not even a "thanks, but no thanks"), nor did my friend (who knew of a nice 355) receive any response to when he tried to reach out to you.

Return to “Carver Boats For Sale”