Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

WANTED: This Carver table

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
Johnfrmcal
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1998 Trojan by Carver 440 Express

WANTED: This Carver table

Postby Johnfrmcal » April 17th, 2019, 5:52 pm

Hello Carver Owners, I have one of these tables that I bought from a gentleman who bought it brand new from Carver at a boat show many, many, many years ago. I would love to find another one. Does anyone recognize it? Does anyone know what year/model came with these tables? And most importantly, does anyone have one for sale?
Table1s.jpg

Table2s.jpg

Table3s.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

United States of America
tomschauer
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 355
Suspicious Fishes !
2022 Kawasaki 310X

Re: WANTED: This Carver table

Postby tomschauer » April 29th, 2019, 12:08 am

That looks like a solid wood table, no veneer. Full length piano hinges, spring assist lift, looks like it could fold totally flat. Nice! Must be from the early 70's I would guess.
Great looking table, I bet it will be hard to find.

United States of America
mjk1040
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1998 355 AC/MY "Deja Vu"

Postby mjk1040 » April 29th, 2019, 5:55 am

Good Luck with your treasurer hunt! Het you never know! But my thought is if you really want another one is to take the one you have to a custom furniture builder and have it made.
Mike :down:
I'd Rather Be Boating!
1989 Sea Ray Seville
1986 Carver Mariner 32'
1990's Thompson 22' Cuddy Cabin
1990's 4Winns 245 Vista Cruiser
1980's Thompson 19' Open Bow

Canada
Tireless
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 2006 Carver 44 CMY
Volvo Penta D6 370 HP

Postby Tireless » April 29th, 2019, 11:56 am

johnfrmcal;
That is a great looking table. Now, I am not sure you will be able to find one, or what your application is, but I purchased a high/low table and pedestal from a company in the UK. They were fantastic to deal with and they have flat rate shipping. The sell table tops, pedestals and other teak items. I shipped two table tops and a pedestal for approximately $40 CDN. You can ship one or more items for the same flat rate. You can check out their products on the web site, marineteak.co.uk. Table tops come unfinished, so you may want to put a teak oil on it, I did. Here is a pic of the table we purchased. This particular table folds in half for coffee table height and has a gas loaded pedestal. They have all different shapes and sizes. Prices were better than what I could get here in Canada. Just another option.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”