Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Newby ISO CRV 405/406 aft cabin info

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
JPJones
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: Currently have nice 2006 Rinker 320 EC w/ VP 5.7 and stern drives--it's for sale so I can go bigger with the CRV 405/406 aft cabin!! Rinker pix and info on Atlanta Craigs List--search using "Rinker."

Newby ISO CRV 405/406 aft cabin info

Postby JPJones » May 5th, 2013, 1:46 pm

Long time boater now retired and looking at buying a CRV 405 or 406 aft cabin of the 1999 to 2002 vintage. Been perusing CYO and seeing lots of good advice but not much on the 405/406. Would love to hear from others who would care to share their observations pro and con with these particular models--gas vs diesel, V-drive maint, system issues, etc--any useful info for a new owner would be appreciated. Will be on fresh water near Atlanta.

United States of America
AaHubb
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: '99 404 CPMY
my twin diesel pusher

Re: Newby ISO CRV 405/406 aft cabin info

Postby AaHubb » May 5th, 2013, 7:21 pm

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you will be one upping me. :-D
'99 404 CPMY
SeaDragon

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”