Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Carver 356 couch and other seating

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
cpoint
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 356 aft cabin

Carver 356 couch and other seating

Postby cpoint » December 28th, 2019, 9:45 pm

Hi all. I am not sure there is a demand for the 2000 carver 356 reclining couch set and also the kitchen table seating (cushions only)? I am in the process of making custom seating, so all existing seating in dining area and sitting area will need to go. Also I am not sure if the main section of the recliner can be taken apart to remove from the door? I will check when I get back to it. If It will not fit through door (and probably will not), than I will have to chop it up and dispose of it. But if anyone is interested, let me know and we'll go from there. Next week I will post pictures, if I figure out it can be taken out of the door. It is light tan colored.

United States of America
Austinorson
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1980 3326 Voyager
1989 Chaparral 187xl

Re: Carver 356 couch and other seating

Postby Austinorson » December 29th, 2019, 4:39 pm

I may be interested. Any idea of size? Pics?

cpoint
Commander
Commander

Postby cpoint » December 30th, 2019, 9:45 pm

Austinorson wrote:Source of the post I may be interested. Any idea of size? Pics?

it is L shaped, 3 parts. smaller section is no problem removing from the door, as it is in 2 parts and not so heavy. It is about 45"L x 32"W x about 32"H

The longer part is the problem one, it reclines, heavy and will not go through the door I am thinking. I did not look yet to see if back would come apart. Next time I am on the boat, I will check on these and let you know. It is 64"L x 32"W x 32"H.

It is the standard seating in carver 356. Mine is light tan color.It is in excellent condition, but like I said I am building a custom one.

There are also cushions in dining area (4 piece)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cpoint
Commander
Commander

Postby cpoint » January 4th, 2020, 10:17 pm

Ok, I checked today (an took some pics of underside), so looks like if I take it apart the recliner portion will fit through door. It's going to be rough though getting through side doors. Only way I think would be from back, but I am winterized, so I can't run it to turn around. The back is facing the water. So not sure how this can be accomplished till spring.... Mean time I need to put the new set I custom build in before spring.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

United States of America
tomschauer
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 355
Suspicious Fishes !
2022 Kawasaki 310X

Postby tomschauer » January 5th, 2020, 1:34 am

That Is the same as the sofa in my 355. I bet my dock neighbor would love to have that.
Where are you located?

Thanks
Tom

cpoint
Commander
Commander

Postby cpoint » January 5th, 2020, 9:44 pm

tomschauer wrote:Source of the post That Is the same as the sofa in my 355. I bet my dock neighbor would love to have that.
Where are you located?

Thanks
Tom

Annapolis. yes i think the same is in 355, 356 for multiple years.

United States of America
tomschauer
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Suspicious Fishes !
2022 Kawasaki 310X

Postby tomschauer » January 5th, 2020, 11:26 pm

My friend lives near Georgetown but drives to Baltimore for work over the 50 bridge every day. I will see if he would like it.

Thanks
Tom

cpoint
Commander
Commander

Postby cpoint » January 6th, 2020, 12:01 am

tomschauer wrote:Source of the post My friend lives near Georgetown but drives to Baltimore for work over the 50 bridge every day. I will see if he would like it.

Thanks
Tom

Great. thanks.

United States of America
tomschauer
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Suspicious Fishes !
2022 Kawasaki 310X

Postby tomschauer » January 6th, 2020, 10:15 am

My friend is interested. I sent you a PM with his name and number.

cpoint
Commander
Commander

Postby cpoint » January 6th, 2020, 2:23 pm

tomschauer wrote:Source of the post My friend is interested. I sent you a PM with his name and number.

Thanks, I will check now.

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”