Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Ceiling glass in 450 Voyager

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

Topic author United States of America
jnick
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Voyager 450
Twin Volvo 460

Ceiling glass in 450 Voyager

Postby jnick » March 15th, 2015, 11:32 am

I have owned my Voyager for just over a year now. I just noticed however that the glass on the master cabin ceiling and master head ceiling has cracks around the circular light fixture that extends through the glass. Not sure if they have been there all along. When the light is on you can't see it.

I'm going to hope it is just the way it is and that they are not growing. But... if it does has anyone had to replace this glass?

Appreciate the input as always.

Jerry

Canada
Lyndon670
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 506
Volvo TAMD74EDC

Re: Ceiling glass in 450 Voyager

Postby Lyndon670 » March 17th, 2015, 12:38 pm

Jerry, are you talking about the mirrors above the head of the bed?
Lyndon,
2000 Carver 506
FOXY JOE
Volvo 7.4TAMD
Queens Cove Marina
Georgian Bay, Ontario

Topic author United States of America
jnick
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Voyager 450
Twin Volvo 460

Re: Ceiling glass in 450 Voyager

Postby jnick » May 11th, 2015, 7:39 pm

Wow sorry for long delay. Did not see response. Yes, the mirror over the bed and in the master bath.

Return to “General Boating Discussion”