Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Retiring from sailing

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
Jacques
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: I would like to buy a Carver 355

Retiring from sailing

Postby Jacques » May 3rd, 2015, 1:38 pm

As a new member I would like to introduce myself, as a future owner of a Carver Yacht.
We are retiring from sailing, our last few years of sailing were on Lake Champlain near Plattsburg, I am currently on the market for buying a Carver 355, which seems to be the ideal size for boating in Champlain, the Thousand Islands the Rideaux and the Trent and Severn canals.
I will probably have a lot of questions for you members once I select the boat I want to buy, right now I am trying to listen and read as much as I can on the Motor Yacht World.
Our names are Chantal and Jacques.

BobWaz
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver 380 Santego 330 HP Crusaders

Re: Retiring from sailing

Postby BobWaz » May 3rd, 2015, 5:26 pm

Jacques is this you from Treadwell Bay Marina with you having Noah the Golden Lab and me the Noah Old English Sheep dog?

Best regards,

Bob Waz

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”