Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

hydraulic steering

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
colorpro fiberglass
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1987 Carver 3207 Aft-cabin

hydraulic steering

Postby colorpro fiberglass » June 9th, 2015, 1:33 pm

I just bought a 1987 3207 that has no owners manual LOL! The steering is not working but the flybridge was moved to ship it to me. Everything is hooked up but I cant even find the fluid reservoir. Can someone help me steer my new baby? :) Thanks in advance, love this site, love my new boat!!! :captain:

United States of America
throwback2
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: 1987 Carver 28 Voyager,twin small blocks,1991 Shamrock,350 Chevy now.
1973 Atlantic Craft 15, 2004 2 smoke Merc 40,
and a few other water toys

Re: hydraulic steering

Postby throwback2 » June 9th, 2015, 5:53 pm

Is there a plug in the helm?

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”