Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Carver Documentation file list

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author Netherlands
Phrancus
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: Sold: Carver 26 Command Bridge / 280 sedan 1992.

Carver Documentation file list

Postby Phrancus » November 25th, 2021, 1:48 am

EDIT!!!!2023:

Please do look a bit further into the forum and find the topic where i explain that I cannot serve every singleposter (who vanishes into oblivion after being helped) with documents.

I set up a website at my own cost to provide Carver owners and wannabe owners to download whatever salvaged file they consider useful. http://www.carveryachts.store (it is technically not so great, I know, but it works)

Everyone (!) considering, pondering, worrying, choosing, to buy a Carver is most welcome to use the information available to weigh all info to make a personal decision. Who of us was not in that situation (before choosing a Carver :blush: ) and would have been very happy with any neutral information at hand.

For who came across a Carver and has questions; USE THE FORUM! there is a huge amount of real information in the heads of users who are not going to call you at a convient moment to answer questions they saw in their Glass Bowl of magic. But you CAN request kindly for information to help you. Start a topic, write your thoughts, expectations and worries. You will most likely be helped. In the end, however,YOU are responsible for your own problems. Whatever advice you got in preparation.

There is a donation method provided, i am very glad to report that two downloaders donated. That is about 0,1 % of my cost (my time NOT included). No, I am not looking for you to pay for my breakfast. I do, however, am not an owner of a Carver any more. So yes, whatever I do here is bonus, gratis, not-for-profit. And it will remain that way. Any profits go to the forum.

So. Feel free to pickup what you need, want or deem useful. At the same time, do not underestimate the power of the carveryachtowners.com forum to help you out when in dire straits.

Decide for yourself to support who donated before you and after you. Remember: all donations above my direct cost (only approximately 50 euros) are transferred to the Carveryachtsowners.com forum. No small print, no excuses. I like to see things as simple as possible.

Cheers,

Frank.

ps. sounds pretty grim, doesn't it.... no worry, enjoy life! just consider fellow enjoyers; the waters may well be the last frontier before know-all-tech takes over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Phrancus on April 13th, 2023, 2:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Share your Carver experiences, share marine life. Donate when you can but post what your Carver adds to your life too!

Canada
Midnightsun
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: The Midnight Sun
2007 41CMY
Volvo D6-370's

Re: Carver Documentation file list

Postby Midnightsun » November 25th, 2021, 6:52 am

Oh my! You seem to have got everything they have. Nice work. :down: :down:
Cheers, Hans
2007 Carver 41 CMY
Twin Volvo D6-370's
Montreal, Canada
Midnight Sun I Photos

United States of America
wkeith
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 2004 Carver 466 Aft Cabin MY

Postby wkeith » November 25th, 2021, 9:27 am

This is great! Thank you for your willingness to help others.
Hats off to you!
Walter

United States of America
buster53
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 2001, Carver 356

Postby buster53 » November 25th, 2021, 4:37 pm

Wow!! What a library. THANKS!

United States of America
ColRon
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver Santego 3867
“Escape Plan”

Postby ColRon » November 25th, 2021, 9:15 pm

Wow!!! That’s an impressive list…
Ron
1989 Carver Santego 3867
“Escape Plan”
Murray, KY

:usa:

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Postby Viper » November 26th, 2021, 6:37 am

Very useful. Thanks for all your hard work, that must have taken a while.

Canada
denders
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 1985 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin

Postby denders » November 26th, 2021, 8:18 am

Thanks for this

Topic author Netherlands
Phrancus
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: Sold: Carver 26 Command Bridge / 280 sedan 1992.

Postby Phrancus » November 26th, 2021, 3:33 pm

Viper wrote:Source of the post Very useful. Thanks for all your hard work, that must have taken a while.

Very kind of you to post this. In reality it took about 5 minutes to find some piece of software that scrapes (as in extracting) a (part of ) a website and downloads all it finds to ones computer. So I take no credit whatsoever for collecting the files, credits to Carver as it once was in it's decision to publish the documentation for everyone interested to acquire for their own benefit. This is not common these days unfortunately.

Therefore, I happily share the files collected for anyone with a reasonable interest (meaning: not someone who collects and shares for a price but those owning a costly floating tub originating from Carver in need of details on how to keep it afloat in (original) style. ;)
Share your Carver experiences, share marine life. Donate when you can but post what your Carver adds to your life too!

United States of America
Steve2020
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2006 41 CMY

Postby Steve2020 » November 27th, 2021, 9:50 am

You are truly a fine gentleman, a friendly boater, and a great person. It is great that you offer fellow boaters this help.

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Postby Viper » November 27th, 2021, 7:40 pm

:down: :worthy:

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”