Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Looking for a windshield part…

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author Canada
M. Cote
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 350 Mariner, twin Mercruisers 7.4 L MPI’s

Looking for a windshield part…

Postby M. Cote » December 1st, 2021, 9:49 pm

Would anyone know where I can purchase parts for a windshield on my 2001 350 Mariner?
Looking for a missing joining piece at the very centre of the windshield.
Any suggestions you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Mike.

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Looking for a windshield part…

Postby bud37 » December 4th, 2021, 1:43 pm

M. Cote wrote:Source of the post Would anyone know where I can purchase parts for a windshield on my 2001 350 Mariner?
Looking for a missing joining piece at the very centre of the windshield.
Any suggestions you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Mike.

What part is it exactly......there is a support bracket that bolts to the dash, the piece on the top section where the bimini support attaches to or the trim, screw cover on the outside ?

I believe Taylormade made these assemblies for Carver and a few others, maybe Searay.
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Topic author Canada
M. Cote
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 350 Mariner, twin Mercruisers 7.4 L MPI’s

Re: Looking for a windshield part…

Postby M. Cote » February 21st, 2022, 4:55 pm

It’s the top part that stabilizes the two windshield panels where they join. Good suggestion to check out Taylormade. No idea why someone would take that off, it was missing when I purchased the boat. Thanks for the tip.

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”