Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Vitamin Sea

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
glazingguru
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver 355 Aft Cabin

Vitamin Sea

Postby glazingguru » July 30th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Hi, we just bought a 1995 Carver 355 Aft Cabin and so far, we like it a lot. We keep it in Oxnard CA. it's name is Vitamin Sea. Of course I have a list of fix-it items, but most are small. We have had it for almost 3 weeks now. We have had other boats but never one that stays in the water before. We did a lot of research before we took the plunge so we are not surprised at the cost to keep it. We sold our 30 foot Chapparal, which in my opinion was not a well built boat and before that we had an old 25 foot Searay which I think was a well built boat. From what I can tell, Carver makes a good one too. We are looking forward to playing out by the channel islands and spending weekends on the boat

United States of America
CYO Admin
CYO Administrator
CYO Administrator

Re: Vitamin Sea

Postby CYO Admin » July 31st, 2013, 7:50 am

Contrats on your new to you Carver, and CYO!

United States of America
waybomb
CYO Moderator
CYO Moderator
Vessel Info: 1995 Boston Whaler Rage15
1987 3697 Carver Mariner
1988 Cougar 46 Kevlar Vee offshore
1969 15' Glasspar / 1967 Johnson Electromatic 85
1996 Boston Whaler Rage 15

Postby waybomb » July 31st, 2013, 1:02 pm

Congrats! When we were in California, we kept our Carver in Ventura, right by the Yacht Club on the ocean side of the harbor. A short walk across the street to the beach, and had the waves crashing in our ears all nighty long. It was wonderful. Loved going out to the islands.

Have fun!
Thanks
Fred
1969 Glaspar Avalon /1969 Johnson Electromatic 85
1987 Carver Mariner
1988 Cougar Kevlar 46' with triple blown 572 ci
1995 Boston Whaler Rage
Past - 1988 2807, 1989 4207 Aft

Makin' Waves
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1999 Carver 356 Aft Cabin with twin Cummins Diesel engines. Garmin Navigation Suite with Autopilot.

Postby Makin' Waves » August 21st, 2013, 4:03 am

Welcome to the Forum! I have had my Carver for about a year now and we love it! Let's see some pics of the boat!
Makin' Waves
Charleston, SC

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”