Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum
We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
All classified boat ads are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your vessel. You can upload pictures too!
CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.
To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.
- Posts: 1171
- Joined: July 30th, 2015, 8:15 am
- Vessel Info: 1998 355 AC/MY "Deja Vu"
- Location: Savannah, NY
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 159 times
I'd Rather Be Boating!
1989 Sea Ray Seville
1986 Carver Mariner 32'
1990's Thompson 22' Cuddy Cabin
1990's 4Winns 245 Vista Cruiser
1980's Thompson 19' Open Bow
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 4
- Joined: October 6th, 2017, 9:36 am
- Vessel Info: Ultimately, found my dream '94 Carver 350 aft cabin near Mackinaw Island, Michigan in early 2018 to her new home port on Catawba, Island, Lake Erie, Ohio via Lake Huron (325 mile voyage). A wonderful first season! Looking forward to many more!
- Location: Lima, Ohio
- Been thanked: 1 time
- CYO Supporter
- Posts: 2519
- Joined: July 10th, 2015, 9:58 pm
- Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Has thanked: 108 times
- Been thanked: 522 times
Good luck, let us know how the trip goes, and there's nothing better than a story with pictures attached
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests