Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum
We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 1
- Joined: July 11th, 2018, 5:53 pm
- Vessel Info: 1989 28’ Carver Mariner. Twin merceuiser 5.0 V-drive. 3.0 KW Westerbeke
- Location: Lake Cumberland, United States
- CYO Supporter
- Posts: 2165
- Joined: July 10th, 2015, 9:58 pm
- Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Has thanked: 71 times
- Been thanked: 409 times
The model number would help. Do you know how many hours are on her? Is this a new vessel to you? Has she run well in the past? Does she get used on a regular basis? How does she run right before she quits? After she quits, can you fire her up again right away if you shut off all the loads? When was the last time she was serviced/tuned, filters changed, etc?
- Keith S
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 11
- Joined: October 4th, 2017, 6:02 pm
- Vessel Info: 2005 38 Super Sport
- Location: Oceanport, NJ
- Been thanked: 5 times
- Posts: 2192
- Joined: August 17th, 2015, 4:07 am
- Vessel Info: 1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin
- Location: Southgate, MI.
- Has thanked: 35 times
- Been thanked: 155 times
There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here in this forum. We are lucky to have them.
1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin
2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club