Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum
We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 7
- Joined: June 30th, 2014, 1:52 pm
My wife wants hard side skirting vs. canvas. I'm going to DIY this but have them custom cut. Does anyone know what material I should use? Where can I find the stand offs Anyone done this before or have some tips?
Thanks in advance.
- Deck Hand
- Posts: 96
- Joined: February 18th, 2013, 9:04 am
- Vessel Info: 86' carver 3207 Aft
- Been thanked: 7 times
- Posts: 1383
- Joined: April 7th, 2014, 6:07 pm
- Vessel Info: 1997 Carver 405
- Location: Soddy Daisy TN.
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 377 times
The Black Pearl
Soddy Daisy Tn.
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 15
- Joined: June 5th, 2013, 4:51 pm
- Vessel Info: 1997 Carver 325 Aft Cabin
- Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL
1997 Carver 325 Aft Cabin