Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Sliding Door Tracks

Topic author Canada
bipper1952
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver 390 MY

Sliding Door Tracks

Postby bipper1952 » July 26th, 2021, 3:49 pm

Does anyone know where you can get replacement sliding door tracks for the galley sliding door cupboards in the 1995 390 MY cockpit. The ones in the boar have chips missing out of them and need to be replaced. I have tried sourcing them but am not having the best of luck. As well the tracks for the sliding doors above the table in the galley area.4

Canada
Midnightsun
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: The Midnight Sun
2007 41CMY
Volvo D6-370's

Re: Sliding Door Tracks

Postby Midnightsun » July 26th, 2021, 5:34 pm

Not sure if this is what you are referring to but I had a cabinet in the cockpit with sliding plexi doors. Plastic was yellowed and started cracking. This worked perfectly.https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Sliding-Panels-Outwater-Plastics/dp/B08SHV4V71/ref=pd_lpo_3?pd_rd_i=B08SHV4V71&psc=1
Cheers, Hans
2007 Carver 41 CMY
Twin Volvo D6-370's
Montreal, Canada
Midnight Sun I Photos

Liechtenstein
chpsk8
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver Aft Cabin Motor Yacht... Hull #001

Re: Sliding Door Tracks

Postby chpsk8 » July 26th, 2021, 5:41 pm

They are called Tambour doors. Here's were I sourced the ones for my 95 355.

https://www.thehardwarehut.com/wood-tambour.php

Return to “The Project Center”