Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Carver raised letters

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
SFDOBBINS
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: I presently own a 2001 450 Pilothouse. I have owned a total of 6 Carver.
The first was a 1984 Mariner 28. The others where aftcabins, 325,356,3807 and 4207.

Carver raised letters

Postby SFDOBBINS » May 2nd, 2024, 9:03 pm

I have a 2001 Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse. Some of raised letter in "Carver" and "Pilothouse" are missing. I want to replace the entire "Carver" and Pilothouise". Does anyone have a good source to order raised lettering?

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Carver raised letters

Postby km1125 » May 2nd, 2024, 10:28 pm

You should check great lakes skipper. They had a bunch of letting from different models at one point.

I've also seen folks advertise on ebay the raised lettering. You might have to send some pics of what you want and they might be able to make something similar.

Canada
Midnightsun
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: The Midnight Sun
2007 41CMY
Volvo D6-370's

Postby Midnightsun » May 3rd, 2024, 4:54 am

I used a company in the USA by the name of Domed lettering.

Did the rear and sides, really like the product and outcome. In my case it is better than the original. They will not allow you to use Carver since it is a brand name however just order arverC and install the C in the correct place. https://domedlettering.com/

I used their raised chrome mirror product, added shadows and selected the Carver style they offer. https://domedlettering.com/matching-styles/carver/
Cheers, Hans
2007 Carver 41 CMY
Twin Volvo D6-370's
Montreal, Canada
Midnight Sun I Photos

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Postby Viper » May 3rd, 2024, 6:31 am

Ya I did the same thing for a customer's boat a couple of years ago. Got an image on line for the font and took it to a local shop.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”