Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Circuit breakers

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
Marooned
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3467 Santego
Repowered 2005 with two 5.7 MPI Crusaders

Circuit breakers

Postby Marooned » March 16th, 2023, 5:27 pm

Hello All. I'm new to this post but not new to boating. I have a 1989 Carver 3467. I have the manuals but they don't include a wiring diagram / schematic. I have been tracing wires to figure things out as they come up but it would be nice to know how they run in advance.
Thanks in advance.

United States of America
Cooler
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver 330 Mariner
Twin 350XL Crusaders
Home port: Menominee, MI

Re: Circuit breakers

Postby Cooler » March 16th, 2023, 5:47 pm

You should have a blue & white 3 ring binder. OPERATION & MAINTENANCE MANUAL Section 4 is the 12 volt wiring standard. The schematic is there, but is easily missed in the pages. Mine is in page 4.2. If you don't have that manual, PM me a phone number that can receive a text, and I will send what I have to you. I realize we have different models/year, but may be similar. 8-) er
Cooler By The Lake
( All weather people have to say this on air, near lakes )

Topic author United States of America
Marooned
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3467 Santego
Repowered 2005 with two 5.7 MPI Crusaders

Re: Circuit breakers

Postby Marooned » March 16th, 2023, 6:35 pm

Yes, I have the three ring binder. The only schematic is to the console gauges. Nothing from the panels out. :banghead: dl

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”