Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum
We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 2
- Joined: August 22nd, 2015, 8:08 pm
- Vessel Info: 2003 36' Motor Yacht. Sea RV II. Located in St. Petersburg, FL
- Posts: 657
- Joined: July 29th, 2013, 11:35 pm
- Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 506
- Location: Georgian Bay
- Has thanked: 124 times
- Been thanked: 136 times
Procedure is as follows
1) key both engines to "on position"
2) press and hold the "active station" button on the EDC panel
3) count to 5
4) turn each key to the start position, one at a time.
Note, if you fail to start (or get messed up and do something out of order), you need to turn both keys back to the off position, and the turn to the LEFT until you can't turn the key anymore. Then start over.
2000 Carver 506
Queens Cove Marina
Georgian Bay, Ontario
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests