The things we love most:
- The room on the flybridge is just amazing, especially after we had new canvas done in the spring that extends over the rear seat.
- The amount of interior space/storage
- Handles really well, as long as its not too windy
- The shower!
Things that we don't love or find curious:
- The water that collects on the swim platform, stairs and swim ladder because it is nose heavy
- The outlet at the helm on our boat wasn't working at first. Figured out that it is a GFCI outlet (as it should be) but the outlet with the GFCI reset is inside the bow storage area at the back of the helm where all of the wiring is. Not sure how one would ever get in there if you have the optional ice maker.
- We have water that mysteriously collects in the furthest forward bilge area. There is a bilge pump in there but it can't remove all the water. Have driven myself crazy trying to figure out where the water is coming from
A couple of questions for other 350/360 Mariner owners:
- Has anyone taken out the existing carpet and galley wood floor and installed hardwood or something else in its place? We have two dogs and a cat on board and the carpet needs to be ripped out. Trying to work through the best option for a replacement floor covering
- Looking to also possibly replace the cockpit and flybridge carpets. The ones that came with it are getting warn and if they get wet, they take forever to dry. Just removing them and having no covering isn't an option. With two big muddy shedding dogs, that nice white doesn't stay white for more than a few seconds. Looking at the wood look Nuteak (or similar) or the new Infinity woven fabrics that are really light weight and look like they would be easier to keep clean. Does anyone have experience with either of these?
Looking forward to hearing from others who are enjoying their Mariners!